Watch RugbySmart Series
The RugbySmart Panel
Throughout these episodes, we will be looking into the serious issues surrounding our game – is it safe? Are we doing things right and can we do things better? And are our coaches serious about taking responsibility for their players?
Here, we’ll be putting the spotlight on the problem areas, like tackling, and scrums, lineouts and looking at how to avoid injury by using good technique.
We’ll be talking about concussions – it seems that everybody is these days. Public awareness is a good thing, but more importantly is recognising and treating it on the field.
Host: Jared Tuoro (JT) - NZ Rugby Regional Coach Development Manager
- Dave Perrin - NZ Rugby SI Rugby Coach Development Manager
- Dr Stephen Kara - Blues Super Rugby Physician
- Jamie Tout - VX Sport - Sport Performance Director
- Isaac Carlson - ACC Injury Prevention Portfolio Manager - Sport
- Sam Rash - Coach
- Ben O'Keeffe - Professional Rugby Referee
- Paul Churchman - Captain Premier Reserves, Marist St Pats Rugby Football Club
- Anna Darling - NZ Rugby Women's Rugby Development Manager - Central Region