Breakdown and Cleanout
Episode 7. Breakdown and Cleanout
Another area or real concern is the clean-out and a typical game has over 150 rucks.
Teams want to physically dominate this area, to secure and recycle good quality ball. In reality what can happen is bodies fly into the ruck with little regard for their own safety and that of the opposition.
How many times have you seen your own player come off second-best?
Host: Jared Tuoro (JT) - NZ Rugby Regional Coach Development Manager
- Dave Perrin - NZ Rugby SI Rugby Coach Development Manager
- Dr Stephen Kara - Blues Super Rugby Physician
- Jamie Tout - VX Sport - Sport Performance Director
- Isaac Carlson - ACC Injury Prevention Portfolio Manager - Sport
- Sam Rash - Coach
- Ben O'Keeffe - Professional Rugby Referee
- Paul Churchman - Captain Premier Reserves, Marist St Pats Rugby Football Club
- Anna Darling - NZ Rugby Women's Rugby Development Manager - Central Region