Episode 3. Scrums.
A lot of elements have to come together for a safe and successful scrum. The average senior pack weighs more than 800kg, with enough thrust-power to push a one-ton truck sideways. So if one front rower has bad technique... it’s a recipe for disaster.
Host: Jared Tuoro (JT) - NZ Rugby Regional Coach Development Manager
- Dave Perrin - NZ Rugby SI Rugby Coach Development Manager
- Dr Stephen Kara - Blues Super Rugby Physician
- Jamie Tout - VX Sport - Sport Performance Director
- Isaac Carlson - ACC Injury Prevention Portfolio Manager - Sport
- Sam Rash - Coach
- Ben O'Keeffe - Professional Rugby Referee
- Paul Churchman - Captain Premier Reserves, Marist St Pats Rugby Football Club
- Anna Darling - NZ Rugby Women's Rugby Development Manager - Central Region