Episode 1. Warm Up.
Most of us do it before games. Some of us do it before training, and some don’t bother at all. The one thing we do have in common is we’re all at more of a risk of injury if we don’t warm up.
Warming up isn’t simply a nuisance to get out of the way before the fun stuff. Teams need to allow at least 20 minutes before every contact session and it’s the coach’s job to make their players understand the benefits – including increased muscle, body and blood temperature.
Host: Jared Tuoro (JT) - NZ Rugby Regional Coach Development Manager
- Dave Perrin - NZ Rugby SI Rugby Coach Development Manager
- Dr Stephen Kara - Blues Super Rugby Physician
- Jamie Tout - VX Sport - Sport Performance Director
- Isaac Carlson - ACC Injury Prevention Portfolio Manager - Sport
- Sam Rash - Coach
- Ben O'Keeffe - Professional Rugby Referee
- Paul Churchman - Captain Premier Reserves, Marist St Pats Rugby Football Club
- Anna Darling - NZ Rugby Women's Rugby Development Manager - Central Region